Cluster adviser Organization, S.L., (hereinafter, “CLASOR”) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of storage devices and data recovery in terminal equipment of Users.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster. and easy.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of his browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the content.
Cookies allow recognition of a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
I. Optimize User navigation by monitoring the session.
II. Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are in charge of technical aspects such as identifying records and managing preferences for tools in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as showing the weather forecast based on their location. This site does not use functional cookies.
Statistics / Analytics: These cookies collect information related to the use of the page such as page permanence and the content visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives that are pursued with this type of cookies are:
• Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
• Anonymously identify the most visited content
• Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Advertising Personalization: These cookies obtain information from the user’s browsing to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for him based on his tastes.
4. HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. These settings are found in the bar that appears at the bottom of the website, in the button “Configure Cookies”.
You can also open the Cookie Manager (modal window) by clicking here to open the Cookie Manager.
In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to deactivate the cookie settings.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, in order to obtain more precise control over privacy.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
• Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh3)
1. In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the privacy tab.
3. You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
• Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the Privacy panel.
4. In the Firefox option you will be able to choose Use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other questions related to your Privacy.
• Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
1. Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
2. Select Configuration.
3. Click on Show advanced options
4. In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
5. In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
• Safari (https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
1. In the configuration menu select the option “Preferences”.
2. Open the privacy tab.
3. Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies. If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. COOKIES ON MOBILE DEVICES
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the “Configure Cookies” section. You can also open the Cookie Manager (modal window) by clicking here to open the Cookie Manager.
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as happens in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies. If you want to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
• IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
• Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
• Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
• Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
This website does not install our cookies on Users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything what this Website offers you.